- Cars are one of the best and safest way to travel in India, if you are not traveling for months in India.
- Make sure that your driver is trained for defensive driving and speak basic English.
- As a driver you always have one person with you to help you and your luggage is always safe.
- Always avoid driving at night on Indian highways, It is not recommended.
- Avoid self driving in India unless you have been trained on Indian roads.
- If you feel not comfortable by the driving or he drives fast is always better to tell him to drive slow.
Leave A Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.