- Often train’s and flights are get delayed and can be cancelled at the last moment without any prior notice. So it is always better to arrive one day before to your departure destination to catch your International flight.
- While traveling, don’t act confused. Keep a posture of a person known to the region.
- If you are traveling in the trains then you may have to reserve your seats in advance, last time it will be not so easy to get confirm seat reservation.
- Buses are not as comfortable as trains.
- Trains and buses are the best and cheapest option if you are traveling for more then one month holidays.
- Be careful about your luggage while you travel in train or in bus.
- Flight from Khajuraho to Varanasi is often over booked so try to get boarding pass as soon as possible otherwise they will provide you car to go Varanasi.
- It is always better to arrive one hour before scheduled departure at the train station and one and half hour before any domestic flight.
- Always chain and lock your luggage under your berth in a train. Don’t keep anything valuable near the window. Always carry plenty of water, fruits in trains. Single woman traveller must request to be accommodated near other women travellers.
- Don’t eat anything offered by fellow travellers on train or road travels. It might have sleeping pills. Always travel reserved class in trains.
Leave A Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.